Sunday, November 7, 2010

New feature! Now Repertoire Food is "Print Friendly"

Hey everyone,

I get a lot of feedback asking me to please try and make my articles a bit easier to print. So I have done some research and have decided to add a "print friendly" widget to the bottom of each article. While I prefer not to print things out, sometimes I need a handy reference in the kitchen with me instead of having a computer precariously perched a little too close to food!

With this widget, you can choose to remove the image, or any other sections of text before printing to save a bit of ink which is a nice feature as well. From this feature you can also print to .pdf format, and tweet the article.

Have a nice Sunday everyone! I am trying out macarons today. Will let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear about the yummy macaroons, one of my favourites! regards Is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for you Is, I posted it just now!

    ReplyDelete