So its usually on a Monday that I give some thought to what I'm planning on cooking during the week. I don't know whether it's a form of procrastination I am especially good at whilst I'm at work. However, I'm on a week's leave (cue cheers!) and was still thinking about it, so that blows that theory out of the water.
Here's what I'm planning on cooking this week:
- Tonight - grilled lamb chops with danish fetta sprinkled on top (I skip the fetta though now - sigh)
- Tomorrow - Martha Stewart's chicken tenders with honey mustard sipping sauce
- Food critic Andrew would like Mexican Chicken. This is a repertoire meal, though this time we will try wth some rice.
- Bell Peppers and Beef - in honour of a Cowboy Bebop episode I enjoyed last night. Probably cooked in a black bean sauce, with sizchuan pepper and perhaps some rice noodles? Of course, we call them capsicums here in Australia!
- There will definately be crumpets for breakfast this week (they were on special! and Food Critic Andrew loves them served with butter and salt and pepper)
- I will also be making Chocolate truffles out of my Ninjas (no ginger- gingerbread men - more on these later this week!)
Any other suggestions?