Saturday, April 18, 2009

I can't believe that I've never ever heard of this: Hedgehog slice

So Food Critic Andrew has requested that I try Hedgehog slice. I've never heard of this - so duly looked up my favourite recipe sites and found this. It looks delicious, and get this - uses Girl Guide cookies! It's weird, I grew up with GG cookies all over the place (my Mum was a brownie leader - her brownie name was Jippy, and I was forced to go through Brownies and then Guides). So here they are. Maybe I've blocked them from my memory for some traumatic reason (ate too many perhaps?) But then, am actually sure My mum would not have made them, as she was more of a cake maker than a slice or biscuit person. And my Mum and Dad didn't like chocolate too much, so perhaps that was the reason? Anyway, they look great so I'm definitely going to have to try it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment